Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Canepina is a commune in Italy 60km northwest of Rome. Its name comes from the Italian word for hemp, canapa. Canepina was a major site for the processing of Italian hemp into paper and textiles for the clothing industry.
Canepina is a retro aviator shape inspired by 1970's culture.
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, lifetime repair policy, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, hemp nose pads, lightweight and strong
- Sold as frame only
52mm - 19.5mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy