*Simply send us a photo of your prescription and we'll do the rest*
Canepina is a commune in Italy 60km northwest of Rome. Its name comes from the Italian word for hemp, canapa. Canepina was a major site for the processing of Italian hemp into paper and textiles for the clothing industry.
Canepina is a retro aviator shape inspired by 1970's culture.
- Click the square ☐ to choose your lens from the dropdown menu. Then click 'add to cart'.
- More lens information can be found in "Features & Lenses"
- Select "Frame only" from the drop down ready for your local optician to fit your lens
52mm - 19.5mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Dispatched within: 3 weeks (manufacturing time)
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy
- All eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.