Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 4 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Named after, Alphonse Mucha. He was an iconic designer and artist who was inspired by plants and natural forms. Much like our eyewear.
Mucha is a versatile round shape which suits almost all face shapes and is a simple but stylish choice.
- Quality Italian-made UV400 sun gradient lenses
- Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, lifetime repair policy, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, hemp nose pads, lightweight and strong
- MADE FROM HEMP + 100% NATURAL DYE - Your friends are going to ask questions. We have created the most unique materials in eyewear using our eco technology.
- 100% UV PROTECTION - Full UV400 lenses for protection full from the sun.
- QUALITY SPRING HINGES - Eyewear to fit any shape of head. Hinges made from high quality nickel alloy.
- ONE OF A KIND - Nature has no straight lines. Individual plant fibres form different patterns within the material making every pair unique.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - Our technology produces solid hemp material which has comparable properties to carbon fibre. Perfect for comfortable eyewear.
- QUALITY HANDCRAFTED IN UK - All of our frames are crafted by hand using sustainable technology and traditional artisanal techniques.
- VEGAN - We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH - we provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp
47mm - 25mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy