Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 4 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Named after Robin Hood's Bay, a historic fishing village located in the heart of the North York Moors National Park. The fisherman of Robin Hood's Bay used hemp in their fishing nets. Historically around 1000AD most fishing nets in the UK were made from hemp and nettle fibre.
Robin is our classic rectangular style frame.
51mm - 19mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
All natural optical frames are sold as frame only. Prescription only available on Bespoke orders.
- QUALITY SPRING HINGES - Eyewear to fit any shape of head. Hinges made from high quality nickel alloy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - Our hemp composite technology produces strong frames that are extremely comfortable to wear due their low weight.
- MADE FROM HEMP - Hemp is one the highest carbon sequestrating plants on earth.
- ONE OF A KIND - Nature has no straight lines. Individual plant fibres form different patterns within the material making every pair unique.
- QUALITY HANDCRAFTED IN UK - All of our frames are handcrafted in our Edinburgh workshop by skilled, happy artisans.
- VEGAN - We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH - We provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp.
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy