Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Archaeological evidence has shown there was extensive use of hemp across various aspects of Ancient Egyptian life, dating back to 3500 BCE. It was found to be included in the burial clothing of Pharaoh Akhenaten and crucial in the successful construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza.
52mm - 19mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
- 100% UV PROTECTION - Full UV400 lenses for guaranteed solar protection.
- QUALITY SPRING HINGES - Eyewear to fit any shape of head. Hinges made from high quality nickel alloy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - Our hemp composite technology produces strong frames that are extremely comfortable to wear due their low weight.
- MADE FROM HEMP + NATURAL DYES - Hemp is one the highest carbon sequestrating plants on earth. We pair this brilliant crop with natural dyes to bring you truly sustainable eyewear.
- ONE OF A KIND - Nature has no straight lines. Individual plant fibres form different patterns within the material making every pair unique.
- QUALITY HANDCRAFTED IN UK - All of our frames are handcrafted in our Edinburgh workshop by skilled, happy artisans.
- VEGAN - We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH - We provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp.
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy