Wulver - Macdonald
The Wulver is a kind of wolf-like humanoid creature in the folklore of the Shetland Islands of Scotland.
49mm - 20mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge width - Temple length)
Prescription / Frame Only
We sell all our optical eyewear as 'frame only'.
Simply take your tartan eyewear to your local optician and they can install your prescription for you.
Click the + tab to the left or below to find more information about product features.
- TARTAN HANDMADE: Every frame is made from tartan fabric made in Scotland. The tartan pattern will be a little different in every frame making each pair 'one of a kind'.
- HANDCRAFTED IN SCOTLAND: All of our frames are crafted by hand using our sustainable technology and traditional artisanal techniques. Our workshop is based in an old biscuit factory in Edinburgh
- HEMP CORE: Your friends are going to ask questions. We have created the most unique material in eyewear using our eco technology. Organic hemp is our core material with the tartan fabric showing at the front.
- SUSTAINABLE: Hemp is one of the most sustainable, eco friendly and diverse resources on earth. That's why it's our material of choice.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG: Our technology produces solid hemp material which has comparable properties to carbon fibre. Perfect for comfortable eyewear.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPLES: Spring hinges and steel temples are fully adjustable behind the ear to fit any shape of head.
- ADJUSTABLE NOSE PADS: Metal nose pads are also adjustable to customers bridge.
- VEGAN: We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to our candelilla/coconut/hemp wax polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH: we provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp
MacDonald Clan Modern
The Clan MacDonald’s Scottish roots run deep – being the oldest and largest of all Scottish clans. For nearly 400 years, Clan MacDonald ruled the west highlands and the Hebrides – their land and power stretched so wide that it was only second to the Kings of Scotland and England. This gravitas gifted the Donald Clan Chief the title of Lord of the Isles (Triath nan Eilean or Rìgh Innse Gall in Scottish Gaelic).
There are over 40 Clan Donald Tartans and we have chosen MacDonald Clan Modern as it is classic looking red with smaller hatches.
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy