Robin Titanium (Brown)
Our end of summer sale is a combination of first edition, unreleased and test frames collected over the last few seasons.
Named after Robin Hood's Bay, a historic fishing village located in the heart of the North York Moors National Park.
- Sold as frame only
- Tortoise brown hemp front
- Finest grade titanium temples available in silver
- Titanium nose pads: precision engineered in Germany and fully adjustable
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, lightweight and strong
Our lifetime repair policy does not apply to these frames, but you can exchange for another pair available in the sale within a week of receipt.
50mm - 18mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)