Named after John Muir who was one of the first great American environmentalists, and was born - naturally - in Scotland in 1838. He was known as "Father of the national parks" and was naturalised as an American citizen before his death in Los Angeles in 1914.
Muir comes in our limited edition 3 lens colour options and statement shape.
This yellow tint is from a performance range of lens dyes.
This particular shade was developed to help professional tennis players.
An earthy tone for natural eyewear. Our frames are made from plants that are literally grown in the earth. Using organic eco dyes we have created a darker colour to give customers choice. Natural hemp fibre specs are visible on the material surface which creates a look that we like to call “hemp tortoiseshell’.
- MADE FROM HEMP - You’re friends are going to ask questions. We have created the most unique material in eyewear using our eco technology.
- 100% UV PROTECTION - full UV400 lenses for protection from the sun
- QUALITY SPRING HINGES - Eyewear to fit any shape of head. Hinges made from high quality nickel alloy.
- ONE OF A KIND - Nature has no straight lines. Individual plant fibres form different patterns within the material making every pair unique.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - Our technology produces solid hemp material which has comparable properties to carbon fibre. Perfect for comfortable eyewear.
- QUALITY HANDCRAFTED IN UK - All of our frames are crafted by hand using sustainable technology and traditional artisanal techniques.
- VEGAN - We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH - we provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp
47mm - 19mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free Shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Dispatched within 1 day
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy
- Our eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired -
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.