*Simply send us a photo of your prescription and we'll do the rest*
World famous architect, Antoni Gaudí used hemp. In the planning of La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí hung hemp ropes attached to lead-filled sacks from the ceiling. This allowed him to reproduce the curves of the church at smaller scale. Guadí also used hemp canvas sheets to imitate the vaults and walls of church.
Gaudi is a slightly oversized panto shape with subtle keyhole bridge.
- Click the square ☐ to choose your lens from the dropdown menu. Then click 'add to cart'.
- More lens information can be found in "Features & Lenses"
- Select "Frame only" from the drop down ready for your local optician to fit your lens
47mm - 23mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Dispatched within: 3 weeks (manufacturing time)
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy
- All eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.