Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
World famous architect, Antoni Gaudí used hemp. In the planning of La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí hung hemp ropes attached to lead-filled sacks from the ceiling. This allowed him to reproduce the curves of the church at smaller scale. Guadí also used hemp canvas sheets to imitate the vaults and walls of church.
Gaudi is a slightly oversized panto shape with subtle keyhole bridge.
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, lifetime repair policy, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, hemp nose pads, lightweight and strong
- Sold as frame only
47mm - 23mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy