400 CE Optical
Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
After being brought to Britain from Asia during the beginning of the millennium, hemp became an incredibly valued crop. Hemp findings have been identified across the UK as far back as 400 CE in Roman and Anglo-Saxon sites, thus earning a name amongst our Trailblazer Collection in recognition of the pivotal year in which hemp saw widespread success across the UK and Europe.
Fine details: unique temple artwork and temple tip design feature
- 100% natural dye: chlorophyll powder and water
- Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, lifetime repair policy, vegan
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, hemp nose pads, lightweight and strong
46mm - 23mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy
- All eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.