*Note: After purchasing your Hemp Eyewear frame we will email you asking for a photo of your lens prescription*
- Single Vision - Distance
You need this lens if you have a prescription to help you see further away (short-sightedness). Every lens has an anti-glare and anti-scratch coating as standard.
- Single Vision - Reading
You need this lens if you have a prescription to help you see objects closer to like a book for reading (long-sightedness). Every lens has an anti-glare and anti-scratch coating as standard.
- Frame Only
Receive your Hemp Eyewear frame without lenses. Ready for your local optician to fit your prescription lenses.
- Blue-light Filter
Special lenses which block 35% of blue light from digital screens like your mobile phone of laptop. Excessive use of digital screens can cause:
- Trouble sleeping (melatonin imbalance affects circadian rhythm)
- Digital eyestrain (blurry vision, difficulty focusing, dry irritated eyes)
- Frequent headaches
- Mental fatigue and feeling of tiredness
- Increased risk of depression or lower mood
Positive effects of wearing blue-light filtering lenses include:
- Improves sleep quality and quantity (helps regulate circadian rhythm the body's sleep/wake cycle)
- Elevates mood
- Boosts alertness and reaction times
- Improves memory, learning and general cognitive function
- Improves eye comfort (alleviates digital eye strain)
- Blue-light Filter (non prescription)