Joden Titanium (Brown)
Our end of summer sale is a combination of first edition, unreleased and test frames collected over the last few seasons.
Dutch painter, Rembrandt painted on hemp canvas like many other artists of his time. His house was located on "Jodenbreestraat" street in Amsterdam, where Rembrandt lived and painted for many years. We've shortened the street name to "Joden".
- Sold as frame only
- Tortoise brown hemp front
- Finest grade titanium temples available in silver
- Titanium nose pads: precision engineered in Germany and fully adjustable
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, lightweight and strong
Our lifetime repair policy does not apply to these frames, but you can exchange for another pair available in the sale within a week of receipt.
47mm - 21mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)