Barra Titanium (Brown)
Our end of summer sale is a combination of first edition, unreleased and test frames collected over the last few seasons.
Barra beach is a white shell sand beach, found near the most northerly point on the Isle Of Barra, way out in the North West of Scotland. Magnificent sand is backed by dunes, and connects the rocky northern part of Barra to the rocks of Ben Eoligarry Mór.
- Sold as frame only
- Tortoise brown hemp front
- Finest grade titanium temples available in silver
- Titanium nose pads: precision engineered in Germany and fully adjustable
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, lightweight and strong
Our lifetime repair policy does not apply to these frames, but you can exchange for another pair available in the sale within a week of receipt.
49mm - 21mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)