Primrose - Turmeric
The Scottish Primrose is a small plant with a yellow centre and has become quite rare due to over grazing. Native to Scotland, the flower is only found in the wild in Caithness, Sutherland and Orkney, flowering between the months of May and July.
Primrose is the first in our Special Edition Turmeric range.
Primrose is based on a vintage 1950's cat eye design. A timeless style which is both classy, trendy and a quirky.
- Click the square ☐ to choose your lens from the dropdown menu. Then click 'add to cart'.
- More lens information can be found in "Features & Lenses"
- Select "Frame only" from the drop down ready for your local optician to fit your lens
49mm - 19mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
Free shipping and no hassle returns
- Free international shipping
- Dispatched within: 3 weeks (manufacturing time)
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy
- All eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.