Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Inspired by our Celtic roots. Cambri Formosa was a Celtic princess who taught women to sew and weave with hemp in 373 BC.
Cambri is a subtle cat eye / wayfarer style. Perfect for the person who wants something classy while being quirky at the same time. Cambri is a unisex frame but it is on the small side. So if you have ever been told you have a small head (like us) this frame is for you.
Sustainable: organic hemp fibres, lifetime repair policy, vegan
- Unique: randomly aligned fibres on the front of each frame
- High-quality comfort: spring hinges to fit heads of all sizes, hemp nose pads, lightweight and strong
- Click the square ☐ above to choose your lens option
- After purchase, simply send us a photo of your prescription.
- Select 'Frame Only' to receive frame without lenses
- All eyewear is covered by Hempcare - our free repairs for life service
- We will repair your eyewear free of charge covering manufacturing defects and materials for the lifetime of your eyewear frame
- Extreme breakage due to misuse of product and can not be repaired
- We recycle your old broken frame and offer you a 30% discount on a brand new frame
- Change your style of eyewear for whatever reason - send it back to Hemp Eyewear and receive 30% discount on a new style.
- Recycle any brand of eyewear frame with us for a 20% discount on a Hemp Eyewear frame.