California Dreamin' Optical
Our eyewear is handcrafted by skilled artisans in our Edinburgh based workshop. This frame is ‘made to order’ and takes 8-10 weeks crafting and delivery time.
Made famous by the Mamas and Papas, the song became a signpost of the California sound, heralding the arrival of the nascent counterculture era. Much like the frames, the song is described as harnessing a wide-eyed, sunny optimism attributed to southern California teenage life in the 1960s.
50mm - 21mm - 145mm
(Lens width - Bridge - Temple length)
All superfood optical frames are sold as frame only. Prescription only available on Bespoke orders.
- QUALITY SPRING HINGES - Eyewear to fit any shape of head. Hinges made from high quality nickel alloy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG - Our hemp composite technology produces strong frames that are extremely comfortable to wear due their low weight.
- MADE FROM HEMP + NATURAL DYES - Hemp is one the highest carbon sequestrating plants on earth. We pair this brilliant crop with natural dyes to bring you truly sustainable eyewear.
- ONE OF A KIND - Nature has no straight lines. Individual plant fibres form different patterns within the material making every pair unique.
- QUALITY HANDCRAFTED IN UK - All of our frames are handcrafted in our Edinburgh workshop by skilled, happy artisans.
- VEGAN - We care about the welfare of animals as well as sustainability. Vegan eyewear from packaging, production to polish.
- BOX, POUCH, CLEANING CLOTH - We provide everything you need to keep your sunglasses safe and lenses clean. Box and pouch are also made from hemp.
- Free international shipping
- Current manufacturing time: 8 weeks
- Delivery time: 1 working day (UK)
- Delivery time: 7-10 working days (International)
- Full tracking on every order
- Free UK & international returns
- 14 day return policy